Bahaâ€™ism In The Cyberspace
Nowadays, the users use the cyberspace to communicate and achieve their aims as soon as possible and this space is available for everybody extensively. In order to expand their proselytizings and to influence on the public opinions and thoughts, Bahaâ€™is misuse the power of electronic media, internet and satellite. The proselytizing presence in sites and their weblogs indicate Bahaâ€™is aim to perk Bahaâ€™i teachings as principles which are in accordance with the needs of today communities.
1. Proselytizing and exaggerating the Bahaâ€™i teachings: It is necessary for each faith to state and make its commandments clear. This commandments are in close attachments with human daily requirements personally or socially. However, no commandment has been mentioned in most Bahaâ€™i sites. They are trying to pretend their teachings as the theological principles. They are trying to perk their made faith as an up-to-date one. Bahaâ€™is donâ€™t pay attention and believe in resurrection and the day of judgment.
2. Introducing celebrities: Bahaâ€™is have tried to show that their leaders are great in their sites and writings.
3. New: Most Bahaâ€™is are planningÂ to destroy and accuse the Islamic republic of Iran. According to the Bahaâ€™i sites, they are cooperating with the enemies of Iran. According to Bahaâ€™i leaders, Bahaâ€™is arenâ€™t allowed to meddle with other countries affairs and not to be against the laws and regulations of the countries; but they are proselytizing against the Islamic republic of Iran and accusing Iran with violating human rights in order to create tensions. Writing and publishing articles against Islam are to activities of the Bahaâ€™i sites.
4. Attracting members: In their sites, Bahaâ€™is are trying to attract members and support them. Serving their through their e-mails is of such cases.
5. Infants and adolescents: Several programs are planned to influence on kids such as music, antheme, library, painting and the UHJ messages.