The Bahaâ€™i students and the Iranian universities
Ali Muhammad Bab whom the Bahaâ€™is call the forerunner writes about education: â€œIt is not allowable for other books to be taught except the Bayan.â€
By investigating the cyberspace, the media related to the Bahaâ€™ism cult are recently trying to perk the Bahaâ€™ism teaching as the supreme ones by humiliating the Muslim students and cherishing the Bahaâ€™i students; while if a person refers to the history and teachings of the cult, he/she can observe nothing but corruption and destruction.
For instance, Ali Muhammad Bab whom the Bahaâ€™is call the forerunner writes about education: â€œIt isnâ€™t allowable for other books to be taught except by Bayan.â€
Bab writes again: â€œAll books must be destructed and vanished except for the ones written about Bahaâ€™ismâ€.
Second head of the Bahaâ€™is writes about the backgrounds of Babism and Bahaâ€™ism such as decapitation, making books fire, destroying tombs and massacres.
These so-called supreme teachings and great background attract humanâ€™s attention to the following questions:
1. Why will the Bahaâ€™is insist on being present at universities if studying non-Babi books isnâ€™t allowable? Aba and Bahaâ€™s works are being taught in no university. Basically the Bahaâ€™is themselves donâ€™t value Babâ€™s works.
2. Why are the Bahaâ€™is teaching non-Babi books instead of teaching Babi books and vanishing non-Babi books?
3. Where is the position of Babi books and works among the scientific books in the world?
4. Have any explanation or interpretation been written about the Babi and Bahaâ€™i works?
5. Has any scientist referred or adduced Babi and Bahaâ€™i works? Why donâ€™t the wise people use these works?
6. Why isnâ€™t there any field of study at university concerning making Bab and Bahaâ€™s works clear?