The Baha’ism cult leaders have stated in their slogans that: “Our hope is the oneness of humane world and our aim is the general peace. So, our aim and hope are the same. There aren’t more important issues than these two ones because the oneness of human world causes human to be honored and the general peace causes all people on the earth to be relaxed; so we agree on both two aims…”
The Baha’i leaders have introduced their aims beyond quitting war and fighting and differences: “All wise human being agree on this issue that war causes destruction and peace makes development. War will destroy the humane base… To be knowledgeable about a thing isn’t enough. If human being knows wealth is good, he/she won’t become wealthy. If human being becomes aware of this fact that knowledge is praised, he/she won’t become scholar and the like.”
Nevertheless, it is interesting to be known that the Baha’i leaders have violated the slogan of peace and friendship continually. The following notes must be paid attention:
1) As confessed by Abdul Baha their leader’s, Ali Muhammad Shirazi, logic was nothing but massacre and destruction: “When the highest Excellency who is the author of the Bayan (Ali Muhammad Shirazi’s book) was emerged, beheading, burning books and papers, destructing tombs and massacre (killing those who didn’t believe in him) happened.”
2) The leaders leaders of the Baha’ism cult have confessed launching three blood wars in Iran by their ancestors. The wars which were intrigued by Bab in three parts of Iran (Mazandaran, Fars and Zanjan cities) which ended in killing and injuring thousands of people.”
3) After Ali Muhammad Shirazi’s death, people fought for succession. So, except for Hussein Ali Nouri and his brother Sobhi Azal, twenty five Babis have called themselves as the promised ones of the book “Bayan”. Consequently, the claimant of the Baha’ism prophethood omitted his opponents physically contrary to the slogan of calling for peace and friendship. It is interesting to be noted that the forged prophet of Baha’ism had insulted his brother repressing Bab’s will concerning Sobhi Azal’s succession.
4) The proclaimers of peace and friendship didn’t quit the interior disputes; so Abdul Baha fought his brother for his father’s succession contrary the forged prophet of Baha’ism will.
5) After Abdul Baha’s dealth, Shoqi Effendi and Rouhieh Maxwell fought against the forged prophet of Baha’ism’s family.
 Ishraq Khawari, the message of heavens, India, Bina, 1986, p. 52.
 Abbas Effendi, the Sermons, the western Germany, the national assembly of the faith works in Arabic and Persian languages, 127 Badi’a, Vol. 2, pp. 99-100.
 Abbas Effendi, Makatib, Egypt, Kurdistan-Al-Elmieh, 1330 A.H., Vol. 2, p. 266.
 Refer to Ishraq Khawari, the summary of Nabil Zarandi history (Mataleul Anwar), Mer’at publishing house, pp. 330, 345 and 346, 334.
 Muhammad Ali Feyzi, the Excellency Bahaullah, the western Germany, the national assembly of the faith works in Arabic and Persian languages, 1990, pp. 103-104.
 Refer to Ezziyeh Nouri, Tanbihunnaemin, the electronic copy, pp.11-12.
 Refer to Mirza Jani Kashani, Noqtatul Kaf, Netherland, Breil publishing house, 1910, Introduction, p. 19; Ali Muhammad Shirazi; a part of the handwriting tablets of Noqtatul Oula to Agha Seyyed Hussein Kateb, Tehran: Babian publishing house, 1337, p. 13.
 Ishraq Khawari, Rahiq Makhtoum, the electronic copy, Vol. 1, p. 553; Hussein Ali Nouri, Badi’a, the electronic copy p. 172.
 Refer to Abbas Effendi, Makatib, Elmieh publishing house, Egypt, attempted by Farajullah Zaki-al-kurdi, 1330 A.H. Vol. 1, pp. 442-443
 For more studies refer to the article: Shoqi Effendi’s insulting to the Baha’i proselytizers!