Edward Brown (the author of the book Noqtatul Kaf) has considered his murder as repenting and turning against Baha’ism. Because he had continually observed the illegitimate deeds of the Baha’ism followers. He was going to repent Baha’ism by going to Kazemeyn.
Seyyed Ismaeel Zarwareh
Seyyed Ismaeel Zarwareh’s was one of Ali Muhammad Bab’s followers in 1284 A.H. He turned against Baha’ism because he had figured out the filthy nature of Baha’ism. He was murdered when he was in the path of Kazemeyn in order to repent.
Published in Former Baha'is
Latest from Super User
- The equality of the means of livelihood based on Ali Muhammad Bab’s viewpoint!
- Q: Do women own the properties granted to them?!
- Ayatollah Muhammad Taqi Baraqani was called “the third martyr”!
- Baha’ism: Usury or the balance in livelihood
- Translating the forged Baha’i prophet’s writings into the Persian language is forbidden!